Started 10/22/2016 @ 5:00 p.m.
- 24 gm East Frisian Tea
- 1.75 liters boiling water
Let cool overnight. Then, on October 23rd @ 12:00 p.m.:
- Pour tea through strainer into 1-gallon mason jar
- Stir 1-cup organic white sugar into mix
- Split mother from Batch #3 and add half to jar with one cup of Kombucha. Place remaining half in sealed mason jar on the counter with one cup of reserved new tea.
- Fill jar with filtered cold water until it levels out at 1-inch beneath the curve at the top of the jar.
- Cover lid with cotton cloth and fasten tight with rubber band.
- Place jar in cupboard fitted with heating mat.