Started 10/29/2016 @ 3:30 p.m.
- 24 gm AnHui Qimen Keemun Black Tea
- 1.75 liters boiling water
Let cool until 8:30. Then:
- Pour tea through strainer into 1-gallon mason jar
- Stir 1-cup organic white sugar into mix
- Add leftover scoby half from Batch #5) with 1.5-cups kombucha from jar.
- Fill jar with filtered cold water until it levels out at 1-inch beneath the curve at the top of the jar.
- Cover lid with cotton cloth and fasten tight with rubber band.
- Place jar in cupboard on heating mat.